Do you want to experience real Africa?
- Go on safari to see wildlife, including the Big Five
- Watch the more then 1000 different species of birds
- Pay a visit to the gorillas in Uganda and Rwanda
- Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Kenya
- View the breathtaking scenery from forest and valleys to desert
- Discover the Great Rift Valley with its lakes
- Visit the cradle of mankind
- Walk through the narrow lanes of the historical towns of Zanzibar and Lamu
- Enjoy the tropical beaches at the coast of East Africa
- Enjoy diving and deep sea fishing at one of the finest places in the world
- Experience the cultural diversity and friendliness of our people
Dear all at Kenya one Tours,
I would like to thank your company for our wonderful safari.It was more than i could haved hoped for. Many thanks to our fantastic guide David,who was magnificent.I would also like to thank him for returning my camera,which i left in the van.Once again many thanks and i will recommend your company to anyone i here of going to Kenya.
Yours Brian & Margaret Main (April 2007)
The three East African Countries, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda have it all.
Do you want to know what's on in East Africa?
Subscribe our monthly newsletter